Do you have a fear of speaking in public? Do you want to overcome that fear?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Everyone here at Bromley Speakers once had a fear of speaking in public. Some of us have now overcome that fear and others are at different stages on the journey thanks to the supportive and friendly environment here at the club.
This website gives you all the details you need about Bromley Speakers. Guests are very welcome at our meetings where you can get a taste of how it all works and who we are. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.
What’s on this website?
- Find out more about Bromley Speakers here.
- We meet at the Ripley Arts Centre in Bromley. Get all the details here.
- Want to know the dates and times of our meetings? Just click here.
- Find out more about who we are here.
- There are some useful resources on this page.
- And finally why not take a look at our blog for the latest news and views.
A typical evening at Bromley Speakers
Our President Paul Andreas welcoming guests and members at the beginning of our Bromley Speakers meeting.